Tuesday, April 12, 2011

bunny sculpture tutorial

This is a quick "tutorial" on how to make the bunny sculptures I had in this post. They were quite the rage and I had kids in tears who missed art that week, so I had a few extra visitors here and there so they could make their bunnies!
A 9"x9" sheet of green. Fold the sides in and have the kids cut fringe to make it look like grass!
Roll two pieces of 3"x9" strips of white and glue them together to make the bunny's body.
Glue on ears, nose, feet, etc. I LOOOOOOOOOVE sticker eyes from Sax Arts. They are cheaper than the "googly" eyes and don't slide down from too much glue...just stick it and forget it!
Add a cotton-ball tail...
We added a little Easter grass for pizzazz...
...and called it a day!

3 comments:

  1. Everything is very open with a really clear description of the issues. It was really informative. Your website is very helpful. Thank you for sharing! 한국야동

    Also do visit may web page check this link 야설

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what wonderful information this was. I really liked it a lot. By the way, I was looking online for some writing help when I landed here. 야동

    Also do visit may web page check this link 국산야동

    ReplyDelete